AngularJS is HTML enhanced for web applications. Maintained and promoted by Google, this framework for web applications is an open source framework.
Tools and Test Frameworks for AngularJS
- Karma a Test Runner for Angular JS is best used for testing on real devices. It is an open source framework developed for and maintained by the open source community at GitHub.
- Providing easy debugging directly from IDE via WebStorm or Google Chrome Karma provides continuous integration with Jenkins, Travis or Semaphore, describing tests with Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit or write a simple adapter for any framework of choice.
- Angular Mocks a Namespace from ‘angular-mocks.js’ tests related code providing support for injecting and mocking Angular services in unit tests.
- An E2E test framework for AngularJS apps launches the app in a browser and interacts with it via Selenium for testing.
- Mocha tests run serially, while mapping uncaught exceptions to the correct test cases.
- It allows flexible and accurate reporting.
- Chai as Promised extends Chai; a Chai plug-in really helpful for dealing with function calls that return a promise.
- It extends Chai with assertions about promises.
Browseify and Lodash
- Browseify reduces code between files and bundles up all dependencies before Testing.
- Lodash is a Utility Library delivering consistency, customization and performance.
- Sion comes with no dependencies and works with any unit testing framework.
- It is a Stubbing and mocking library used to mock out directive and controller dependencies in unit tests and to check that functions are being called with the correct arguments.
Top Reasons for using AngularJS
- The Model View Controller, MVC is done with components when it comes to AngularJS.
- AngularJS framework uses HTML to have a declarative User Interface.
- The directives of AngularJS bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Intuitive Filters of this framework filter out data before being sent to the Views.
- AngularJS uses Simple code using Data Models.
- It is Unit Test Ready.
Software Testing Solutions offers independent QA and Testing Services spanning the entire software release lifecycle. With a process driven approach in all quality assurance practices and software testing services, SPEC INDIA assures that Quality is at the helm of every project.
Our Software Testing Services ensure a right mix of Manual and Automated Testing and provide support through the Testing Life Cycle. Our unbiased test reports help smoother implementations with near zero post-delivery defects and higher customer satisfaction.
Visit request a FREE POC to Test Drive our services.